Realty Partners was founded in 1986 to provide users and investors
of real estate with a comprehensive capability for innovative
solutions to their real estate needs. Our primary services include
real estate appraisal, brokerage, and consulting.
Our business is to provide public and private sector clients
with the real estate services necessary to achieve project success
in an intelligent and fiscally prudent manner. These services
are tailored toward our client's goals and objectives.
MSB Realty Partners provides the personnel and resources to
manage and control the real estate process. Our commitment is
to represent and serve the interests of our client while providing
a single-point-of-responsibility for the successful outcome of
each project assignment. Our performance is measured by our ability
to satisfy each client's objectives on complex issues involved
in appraisal, finance, marketing, and development of these projects.
Associates which comprise our firm hold national certifications
in their respective discipline. We bring knowledge, experience,
and our national base of contacts to work for you.
Our objective on every assignment is to understand the unique
requirements of our client-and through teamwork-to provide an
organized program of services resulting in measurable value to
our client. Our success is determined by our ability to deliver
projects which protect our client's interests toward project
scope, quality, return on investment, and ultimate objective.
- To be recognized by our customers for being responsive and oriented
to their needs.
- To be recognized for being technically superior and innovative
as a supplier of real estate services.
- To be recognized by our associates and the business community
for excellence and integrity in managing the company's business.
- To be an environment for achieving personal excellence and growth
for all of our associates.
Our People - Leadership
The team members we assign to each project are trained and experienced
in their respective disciplines. This multi-disciplinary expertise
combined with effective leadership are integral to successful
management of the real estate process. Our people provide the
leadership necessary to facilitate timely decision-making.
Review the below resumes to learn more about our team:
- Mark S. Bounds, President (view resume)
- Shelton Bounds, Certified Residential Appraiser (RA-841)
Meet Our President
- Certified Commercial-Investment Member (CCIM)
Certified General Real Estate Appraiser
- Society of Industrial & Office Realtors (SIOR)
- Corporate, Commercial, and Industrial Real Estate
Member of the following organizations:
- Appraisal Institute, Affiliate Member
- Commercial Investment Real Estate Institute
- International Council of Shopping Centers
- Mississippi Economic Development Council
- Realtors Land Institute
- Southern Economic Development Council
- CoreNet Global